So, out of many variants of the beast of a phone Galaxy S3 there is an LTE variant Galaxy S3 I9305 LTE.Jelly update is being rolled out officially by Samsung for I9300 variant but now 19305 can also be updated manually.Yes, now you can update Galaxy S3 I9305 to XXALJ3 official Firmware – I9305XXALJ3.After back to back OTA updates and test firmwares leaks all over the web, now here is an final build firmware available for all Galaxy S3 I9305 lovers who want to enjoy Jelly Bean.You can update Galaxy S3 I9305 LTE to XXALJ3 in any country manually by our step to step tutorial given below, so go and grab your share of Jelly Bean and enjoy.
Base Firmware – I9305XXALJ3 (4.1.1)
Region – Europe
Carrier – Unbranded
In this tutorial we will guide you through how to update your Galaxy S3 I9305 to XXALJ3 final firmware.But before the tutorial we should let you know some warnings and pre-requisites.
Disclaimer – All the tools, mods,firmwares or ROMs etc. mentioned below belong to their respective developers or owners.In any case while following the tutorial you do something wrong,miss a step or what soever, we vickyz.com or the developers or owners are not liable or responsible to any damage or brick of your device in any case. We are not forcing you to attempt this tutorial, its all your wish.
What’s must –
- Your device should be factory unlocked.
- It’s always advisable to be on a safer side before trying anything on your device, so please create a backup of your devices data.So that you don’t loose your contact,messages or files.
- Do make sure that your device is fully charged before performing this tutorial, almost 60% to 70%.
- You have the correct drivers installed, to connect your device to the computer.
- USB debugging is enabled on your device.
This process is for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9305, try this after reading this article completely.
Step by step instructions –
- Download XXALJ3 on your computer and extract the file.
- Download ODIN v1.85
- Switch off your phone and enter into download mode.To enter into download mode you need to press Volume down button and Home button simultaneously while turning the phone on.
- Hope you have your device’s USB drivers installed on your computer if not install it.
- Now open ODIN on your computer and connect your device to computer while your phone is on download mode.
- When your device will be connected to your computer, one ID:COM boxes will turn yellow after some time.
- Select the files that you have to flash or install on your device from the extracted files in first download.
- Click on ‘PDA’ and select file with ‘CODE’ in its name
- Click on ‘Phone’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Now in ODIN, check for Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options.and for the Re-partition option, check only if you have selected .PIT file above.
- Click start in ODIN and the installation will begin.
- This installation might take some time.As soon as the installation ends your device will restart.
- Unplug your device from computer.
- Switch it off again after it turns on completely and boots to home screen.
- Now you need to enter into recovery mode,to enter into recovery switch on the phone while pressing Volume up,Home and Power buttons together.
- Navigate with volume buttons to and select wipe data/factory reset from the recovery menu.
- Select reboot system now and wait for device to boot again.
You are done, you updated your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9305 to 4.1.1 Jelly Bean XXALJ3 Final Firmware.