How To Install Verizon Galaxy Note 2 I605 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Carbon AOSP Firmware
- Hope, you have followed all the pre-requisites mentioned and made a backup of all your important data.
- You can download Rom Manager App to make things easy, if you are new to Rom installation and flashing stuff.
- This is an custom ROM not any official firmware, there can be some bugs.So, you need to perform an Nandroid backup so that you can revert back to old one if anything goes wrong.
- You need to have recovery installed in your phone, like Clockworkmod,TWRP or some other.
- We have performed with Clockworkmod recovery, try at your own risk.
Step by step instructions -
- Download 4.3 Jelly Bean Carbon AOSP Custom ROM and Google Apps on your computer and extract the file.
- Connect your device via a USB cable to your computer.
- Copy the downloaded 4.3 ROM zip files on your SD card, remember not to copy the file somewhere in the root of the SD card not any folder.
- Switch off your device and disconnect device by unplugging the USB cable.
- Now enter into Clockworkmod recovery.To enter into recovery mode you need to press Volume UP + Home while turning the phone on.
- In ClockworkMod recovery.You need to perform a full data wipe first.Now navigate down to ‘flash zip from SD car’, Press power button to select.
- Select ‘choose zip from SD card’
- Using volume keys navigate to ‘Android 4.3 ROM’ zip file and select it by pressing power button.
- Installation will begin on next screen, confirm it.
- Repeat the same for Google Apps package.
- As the installation gets completed, go to ‘+++++Go Back’ and reboot the device by selecting ‘reboot system now’ from the recovery menu.
- The device will boot and might take take some time, so please wait for some minutes.
You are done, you updated Verizon Galaxy Note 2 I605 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Carbon AOSP Custom Firmware.
To check – Go to Settings > About phone.Page 1 Page 2