How To Install Paranoidandroid Jelly Bean 4.1.2 On Sony Xperia Live Walkman WT19i Custom ROM Firmware
- Hope, you have followed all the pre-requisites mentioned and made a backup of all your important data.
- You can download Rom Manager App to make things easy, if you are new to Rom installation and flashing stuff.
- This is an custom ROM not any official firmware, there can be some bugs.So, you need to perform an Nandroid backup so that you can revert back to old one if anything goes wrong.
- You need to have recovery installed in your phone, like Clockworkmod,TWRP or some other.
- We have performed with Clockworkmod recovery, try at your own risk.
Step by step instructions –
- Download Paranoidandroid Jelly Bean 4.2.1 ROM Firmware and Google Apps on your computer and extract the file..
- Connect your device via a USB cable to your computer.
- Copy the downloaded zip files on your SD card, remember not to copy the file somewhere in the root of the SD card not any folder.
- Switch off your device and disconnect device by unplugging the USB cable.
- Now enter into recovery mode.To enter into recovery mode you need to press Volume p button and Home while turning the phone on.
- In ClockworkMod recovery, you need to perform a full data wipe first.Now navigate down to ‘flash zip from SD car’, Press power button to select.
- Select ‘choose zip from SD card’
- Using volume keys navigate to ‘Android 4.1.2 ROM’ zip file and select it by pressing power button.
- Installation will begin on next screen, confirm it.
- Repeat the same for Google Apps package.
- Navigate to “+++++Go Back”, select reboot system now and wait for device to boot again.
If you fail,fall into any kind of trouble or have any questions you can drop in your comment below and we will be happy to help you.You can also connect to us with Facebook and Twitter for more updates.Page 1 Page 2