Root Galaxy Note 2 N7100 ! Yes, now you can root N7100XXUEMJ5.First leaked 4.3 firmware is available for Galaxy Note 2 lovers who want to enjoy Jelly Bean 4.3.Few weeks ago Samsung released firmwares for Falaxy S4 all across the world.So, manually root to N7100XXUEMJ5 by our step to step tutorial given below and get super user access on your Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
Update Tutorial -
CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS IN ANDROID 4.3 UPDATE
- OpenGL 3.0 Support
- GALAXY GEAR Support
- TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
- ANT+ Support
- Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
- Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
- Improved RAM management
- Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
- Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
- New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
- New Camera firmware
- Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)
XXUEMJ5 Android 4.3 Firmware Details:
Date: 2013 October
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
In this tutorial we will guide you through how to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to N7100XXUEMJ5 4.3 firmware.But before the tutorial we should let you know some warnings and pre-requisites.
Disclaimer – All the tools, mods,firmwares or ROMs etc. mentioned below belong to their respective developers or owners.In any case while following the tutorial you do something wrong,miss a step or what soever, we vickyz.com or the developers or owners are not liable or responsible to any damage or brick of your device in any case. We are not forcing you to attempt this tutorial, its all your wish.
What’s must before proceeding forward to tutorial
Download USB Drivers -
Download the latest USB drivers, so that you can connect the phone to the computer from here -
It’s always advisable to be on a safer side before trying anything on your device, so please create a backup of your devices data.So that you don’t loose your contact,messages or files.
Do make sure to check battery status – Check Your Battery Percentage
USB debugging is enabled on your device - Enable USB Debugging Feature
Pages: 1 2