What if you get an all in one ROM, a ROM which has been built by combining the features of three different ROM’s that too AOKP,CyanogenMOD and Paranoid ROM.Yes, this has been made possible in Pacman Custom ROM.You can update SONY Xperia Pro to feature rich Pacman ROM.
In this tutorial we will guide you through how to update your Xperia Pro MK16i / MK16a to Android Pacman Custom ROM – All In One ROM Custom Firmware.But before the tutorial we should let you know some warnings and pre-requisites.
Disclaimer – All the tools, mods,firmwares or ROMs etc. mentioned below belong to their respective developers or owners.In any case while following the tutorial you do something wrong,miss a step or what soever, we vickyz.com or the developers or owners are not liable or responsible to any damage or brick of your device in any case. We are not forcing you to attempt this tutorial, its all your wish.
What’s must -
- Your device should be factory unlocked.
- It’s always advisable to be on a safer side before trying anything on your device, so please create a backup of your devices data.So that you don’t loose your contact,messages or files.
- Do make sure that your device is fully charged before performing this tutorial, almost 60% to 70%.
- You have the correct drivers installed, to connect your device to the computer.
- USB debugging is enabled on your device.
This process is for Sony Xperia Pro MK16i / MK16a ,try this after reading this article completely.
- Download Pacman Custom ROM Firmware Package on your computer and extract the file.
- Connect your device via a USB cable to your computer.
- Copy the downloaded Pacman CustomROM zip files on your SD card, remember not to copy the file somewhere in the root of the SD card not any folder.
- Switch off your device and disconnect device by unplugging the USB cable.
- Now enter into recovery mode.To enter into recovery mode you need to press Volume down button while turning the phone on.
- Enter into ClockworkMod recovery.You need to perform a full data wipe first.Now navigate down to ‘flash zip from SD car’, Press power button to select.
- Select ‘choose zip from SD card’
- Using volume keys navigate to ‘Pacman Custom ROM’ zip file and select it by pressing power button.
- Installation will begin on next screen, confirm it.
- As the installation gets completed, go to ‘+++++Go Back’ and reboot the device by selecting ‘reboot system now’ from the recovery menu.
- The device will boot and might take take some time, so please wait for some minutes.
You are done, you updated Xperia Pro MK16i / MK16a to Pacman Custom ROM – All In One ROM.
To check – Go to Settings > About phone.
If you fail,fall into any kind of trouble or have any questions you can drop in your comment below and we will be happy to help you.