Yes, now you can update Galaxy S DUOS S7562 to a Stock Firmware – S5570XXALI7 or S5570SALI3.There has been a series of Stock firmware releases over the net for Galaxy S DUOS S7562.You can choose any of the firmware for download and flash it via Odin, they all work same.XXALI7 or SALI3 have been released in Philippines, Vietnam, Hong Kong but you can flash them manually in any country via Odin with our step to step tutorial.
Base Firmware – S5570XXALI7 S5570SALI3
Region – Philippines, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Germany etc.
Carrier – Unbranded
In this tutorial we will guide you through how to update Galaxy S DUOS S7562 To XXALI7 or SALI3 Stock Firmware – S5570XXALI7 S5570SALI3.But before the tutorial we should let you know some warnings and pre-requisites.
Disclaimer – All the tools, mods,firmwares or ROMs etc. mentioned below belong to their respective developers or owners.In any case while following the tutorial you do something wrong,miss a step or what soever, we vickyz.com or the developers or owners are not liable or responsible to any damage or brick of your device in any case. We are not forcing you to attempt this tutorial, its all your wish.
What’s must –
- Your device should be factory unlocked.
- It’s always advisable to be on a safer side before trying anything on your device, so please create a backup of your devices data.So that you don’t loose your contact,messages or files.
- Do make sure that your device is fully charged before performing this tutorial, almost 60% to 70%.
- You have the correct drivers installed, to connect your device to the computer.
- USB debugging is enabled on your device.
This process is for Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562, try this after reading this article completely.
Step by step instructions –
- Download ODIN v1.85
- Switch off your phone and enter into download mode.To enter into download mode you need to press Volume down button and Home button simultaneously while turning the phone on.
- Hope you have your device’s USB drivers installed on your computer if not install it.
- Now open ODIN on your computer and connect your device to computer while your phone is on download mode.
- When your device will be connected to your computer, one ID:COM boxes will turn yellow after some time.
- Select the files that you have to flash or install on your device from the extracted files in first download.
- Click on ‘PDA’ and select file with ‘CODE’ in its name
- Click on ‘Phone’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Now in ODIN, check for Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options.and for the Re-partition option, check only if you have selected .PIT file above.
- Click start in ODIN and the installation will begin.
- This installation might take some time.As soon as the installation ends your device will restart.
- Unplug your device from computer.
- Switch it off again after it turns on completely and boots to home screen.
- Now you need to enter into recovery mode,to enter into recovery switch on the phone while pressing Volume up,Home and Power buttons together.
- Navigate with volume buttons to and select wipe data/factory reset from the recovery menu.
- Select reboot system now and wait for device to boot again.
You are done, you updated your Galaxy S DUOS S7562 To XXALI7 or SALI3 Stock Firmware – S5570XXALI7 S5570SALI3.